BLUE HUMMINGBIRD ON THE LEFT (SoCal)
Life Death Rebirth
– Project created by members of Black Twilight Circle, who devote themselves to supporting mesoamerican culture. This band name derives from aztec deity mythology. Tribal, dense, unique.
THRONUM VRONDOR (Belgium)
A Symbol Of Acrimony
– Belgian trio inspired by icy destructive theatrical horror black metal. Theme centers around Greek mythology.
CRITICAL DEFIANCE (Chile)
– Bonding metal, for you and your bros to headbang the shit out of your headbanging.
Burned for Him
– Hardcore and thrash rear their ugly riff heads in French black metal.
– Doom and bowel death on every end of the spectrum of pace.
DOWNFALL OF GAIA (Germany)
As Our Bones Break to the Dance
– Ignore the terrible cheesy band name. Deeply emotional post-metal hides behind the melodic black metal in the forefront, heavy on the riffs.
CHARNEL ALTAR (AU)
– Filthy-heavy funeral doom mixed with suffocating death.
PULCHRA MORTE (St. Louis)
Fire and Storm
– More of the doom and death scene, this doom based in blues.
– Blut Aus Nord member in this 2-piece; bringing in his talent from horror black metal, now mixed with heavy industrial beat and rhythm, drone and noise.
MISERY INDEX (Baltimore)
The Choir Invisible